The following is a list of the Foundry VTT Modules in use for the Dungeonsports Coliseum. I have excluded any modules that are only dependencies and provide no other direct functionality.
- Chat Command – Calculate – Totals damage from roles based on a variety of parameters including number of rolls or time. This may not seem like big deal, but if you’ve ever ran a high level game you know how much time is spent totaling damage.
- D&D Beyond Importer – Imports characters and other content from D&D Beyond, just like it says. Lots of players prefer to create their characters on D&D Beyond, at least in my experience.
- DF Curvy Walls – Walls are straight lines, but your battlemap may have round tower walls, spiral staircases etc. This module gives you some really handy tools for walling off those oddly shaped spaces.
- Dice So Nice! – Who doesn’t want pretty dice? Some of the transparent options look amazing. It really adds a lot to a game dependent on dice rolls.
- Drag Upload (Get Over Here!) – Allows you to drag and drop images directly on the battlemap. It also handily creates a character sheet when you drop a token as an actor. The downside is that everything goes to the same folders, so if you want to organize a little more, you’ll want to upload your images in the regular way.
- Foundry Community Macros – A collection of macros maintained by the community. It seems a little hit and miss, but that may be due to the version that I’m on. It’s a great place to macros that you may need, or examples for code.
- Foundry Stream Module – Allows you to interact with your Twitch chat directly from Foundry. I’m still testing this out to see what it can do. It was a little tricky to set up, but it looks like it will be worth it! Here’s a guide on how to configure this module.
- FXMaster – Some interesting macros, allowing you to change weather, overlay filters and play videos. Honestly, I’m still working on implementing these, so I don’t have a lot to say yet.
- JB2A – Jules&Ben’s Animated Assets – Some really nice animated tokens. Used them for my fireballs.
- Permission Viewer – Let’s you quickly see what the permissions are on a given entity. Really, really helpful.
- Pings –
- The Furnace
- Token Info Icons
- Token Magic FX
- Wall Height
Learn More about the technical side of the Dungeonsports Coliseum!